Treatment for Cough
Who is at risk?
- Those experiencing the cold or flu
- Those with allergies
- Those with pulmonary (lung) diseases
- People who smoke
- Anyone with throat disorders
- Those with GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
Emergency Warning Signs: When should I see a doctor?
- If you suffer from a pulmonary disease such as COPD or asthma
- If you are coughing up blood or sebum
- If your cough lasts longer than 2 or 3 weeks
- If you are at risk for infection or suspect an infection
Treatment is available now at Well-Key Urgent Care.
For more information on coughs, see the following websites:
Disclaimer: The links above are to sites independent of Wellkeyhealth.com. The pages will open in a new browser window. The information provided is for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your doctor. Always follow your doctor’s recommendations regarding your specific medical questions, treatments, therapies, and other needs.