Treatment for Eye Pain
- Pain in or around the eye
- Severe headache centered behind the eyes
- Vision impairment or double vision
- Light sensitivity or halo vision
- Floating objects or flashes of light
- Redness or discharge from the eye
- Change in the shape of the eyeball or pupil
Who is at risk?
Emergency Warning Signs: When should I see a doctor?
Treatment is available now at Well-Key Urgent Care.
For more information on eye Pain, see the following websites:
Disclaimer: The links above are to sites independent of Wellkeyhealth.com. The pages will open in a new browser window. The information provided is for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your doctor. Always follow your doctor’s recommendations regarding your specific medical questions, treatments, therapies, and other needs.